Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Couponing Doesn't Have To Take a Lot of Time.

Well, today was a little busy, so I haven't had a lot of time to try a money saving idea today, but I want to share something that I have been working on over the last few days.  Many people hear of couponing and they think of the crazy people on the show.  I am not sure about copyrights, so I will not say the name of the show I am referring to.  I am sure most of you know what I am talking about.

Anyway, I have found a couple of websites I would like to share with you.  The first is couponmom.com and the second is thecrazycouponlady.com.  What do these sites do?  They pair up coupons with store sales and tell you how you can get your best deals on items you may need at the store.  They do all of the work for you, so you don't have to do it yourself.

I went out Sunday evening and Monday to get some of the "FREE" items myself and did very well.  I did have to spend money on these items initially, but I received coupons to be used like cash on anything I would like on my next trips to the store.  I can handle that.  It all works out in the end.  The drug stores are best for these deals, but don't rule out the others.  I plan on using my reward coupons to purchase next week's "FREE" deals.  This will make them truly free!  In the end, I purchased over $180 in different items including vitamins, cough drops, and personal items and have that amount to spend next week.  I did have to go to several stores, but I live in an area with lots of them very close together, so.  Some of the items are not things my family will use, so these items will be going to local charities.

Another little tip that I found while looking around Ebay, you can buy the Sunday coupons for a very low price online!  Not only do you get all of the coupons that came in Sunday's paper, many times, they are clipped for you!  You can also choose the ones you would like and purchase several of something you will use.  Make sure you check for expiration dates, though.  Some come a little too quickly to allow time for you to use them after you receive them.  I carefully checked the coupons I ordered and had some come in the mail today.  The cost is very close to or less than what you would pay for the paper to be delivered, and you get to choose the coupons you will use.

No comments:

Post a Comment